Re: #yocto #linux #systemd Having issues building command line utilities: ntpq, timedatectl, and ntpstat into kernel image #yocto #systemd #linux

Zoran

Is there documentation on how to set this up ?
Please, try this:

https://github.com/ZoranStojsavljevic/bbb-yocto/blob/master/bbb-releases/bbb-dunfell/local.conf

This is the systemd addendum in my BBB Dunfell local.conf :

## Add systemd service
DISTRO_FEATURES_BACKFILL_CONSIDERED += "sysvinit"
VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_init_manager = "systemd"
VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_dev_manager = "systemd"
VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_initscripts = ""

With systemd added, you'll inherit timedatectl tool.

Best Regards,
Zoran
_______

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 5:57 PM Monsees, Steven C (US) via
lists.yoctoproject.org