- Yocto Project Status WW19'20
Yocto Project Status WW19'20
Current Dev Position: YP 3.2 M1
Next Deadline: YP 3.2 M1 build date 2020/6/16
Next Team Meetings:
- Patches continue to merge into master, there have been a number of infrastructure issues and build failures which have delayed some patches until we could get clean builds
- We’re nearly ready to merge gcc 10 to master with some mingw issues being the currently known remaining blocker.
- A number of other slightly more invasive changes are merging such as the changing of QA warnings to become errors and changes to the way libva is built. Some further, more invasive changes are in the queue (e.g. image sstate structure) so review of the patch queue by people with interests in these things is appreciated.
- We believe autoconf may release a new version soon (the first in a few years) so have worked with autoconf upstream to ensure it should work for us, reporting test results back.
- YP 3.0.3 will build this week.
YP 3.2 Milestone Dates:
- YP 3.2 M1 build date 2020/6/16
- YP 3.2 M1 Release date 2020/6/26
- YP 3.2 M2 build date 2020/7/27
- YP 3.2 M2 Release date 2020/8/7
- YP 3.2 M3 build date 2020/8/31
- YP 3.2 M3 Release date 2020/9/11
- YP 3.2 M4 build date 2020/10/5
- YP 3.2 M4 Release date 2020/10/30
Planned upcoming dot releases:
- YP 3.0.3 build date 2020/5/4
- YP 3.0.3 release date 2020/5/15
- YP 2.7.4 build date 2020/5/18
- YP 2.7.4 release date 2020/5/29
- YP 3.1.1 build date 2020/6/29
- YP 3.1.1 release date 2020/7/10
- YP 3.0.4 build date 2020/8/10
- YP 3.0.4 release date 2020/8/21
- YP 3.1.2 build date 2020/9/14
- YP 3.1.2 release date 2020/9/25
The Yocto Project’s technical governance is through its Technical Steering Committee, more information is available at:
The Status reports are now stored on the wiki at: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Weekly_Status
[If anyone has suggestions for other information you’d like to see on this weekly status update, let us know!]
Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
( Cell: (208) 244-4460
* Email: sjolley.yp.pm@...
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.