From: Emily <easmith5555@...>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020, 8:55 pm
To: Yocto List <yocto@...>
Subject: [yocto] Adding python3 remotely
Hi all -

I'd like to add python3 to my OS - I can add and build it just fine, but at the moment I can't physically access my board. I've never been able to get the OS to update properly remotely, though I think there should be a way since I'm booting from SD. That aside, can I just copy the built python3 files to the proper places in my OS (/usr/lib, /usr/bin, etc) and have a working python3 on the board? If so, which files do I need? I've been unable to get it to work thus far by just poking around the workdir files.

Thanks,
Emily Smith