Re: Include B in image only if A is used

Peter Kjellerstedt

You could do:

RRECOMMENDS_${PN} += "networkmanager-custom-config”

in networkmanager_%.bbappend, and then:

COMPATIBLE_MACHINE = "<your machine>"

In the networkmanager-custom-config recipe. That should not cause the networkmanager recipe to become machine specific, but it will still pull in your configuration for your machine.

//Peter