Re: Private: Re: [yocto] Excluding kernel configuration fragment

Fred Baksik

Hello,

I doesn't look like these last few emails made it to the mailing list.
I don't mind creating my own BSP but I thought it might be easier to tweak an existing one.

Thanks for your help.

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020, at 6:06 PM, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
Hi Fred,

So I dug into this today, and as I suspected, there's currently not a
great way to inhibit the warning easily (it's broken).

I'm going to re-work some things and fix this in master .. it's
interesting that no one else has asked about this until now.

If you don't want to define your own BSP, my suggestion is to just
inhibit the warning with the KCONF_AUDIT_LEVEL and
KCONF_BSP_AUDIT_LEVEL variables. You know what you are doing with
those warnings, so they can be safely masked.

Bruce