- Yocto Project Status WW11'20
Yocto Project Status WW11'20
Current Dev Position: YP 3.1 M4 - Stabilization
Next Deadline: YP 3.1 M4 build date 3/30/2020
Next Team Meetings:
- M3 has now been built and is in QA. We are therefore feature frozen.
- YP 3.1 has been announced as an LTS release: https://www.yoctoproject.org/yocto-project-long-term-support-announced/
- There were logging changes merged to better handle hashequiv and usability concerns, thanks Joshua
- We have seen a welcome rise in green builds recently although several key intermittent failures have not been addressed. It is crucial for an LTS release we do resolve these.
- Recipe upgrades are now unlikely to be merged into 3.1 as we focus on stabilizing and bug fixing for the final release
YP 3.1 Milestone Dates:
- YP 3.1 M3 is in QA
- YP 3.1 M3 release date 3/6/2020
- YP 3.1 M4 build date 3/30/2020
- YP 3.1 M4 release date 4/24/2020
Planned upcoming dot releases:
- YP 3.0.3 build date 5/4/2020
- YP 3.0.3 release date 5/15/2020
- YP 2.7.4 build date 5/18/2020
- YP 2.7.4 release date 5/29/2020
The Yocto Project’s technical governance is through its Technical Steering Committee, more information is available at:
The Status reports are now stored on the wiki at: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Weekly_Status
[If anyone has suggestions for other information you’d like to see on this weekly status update, let us know!]
Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
( Cell: (208) 244-4460
* Email: sjolley.yp.pm@...
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.