Re: Menuconfig for imx8mq-var-dart #yocto

Christian Lohr <christian.lohr.ext@...>

Hello,

I’m new to Yocto to, so take my advice with care. You should use “bitbake linux-variscite -c menuconfig”, and I think the following line in the conf/local.conf should be deleted:

PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/kernel = "linux-yocto"

Take a look in these files:

meta-variscite-imx/conf/machine/imx8mm-var-dart.conf

18:PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/kernel_imx8mm-var-dart ?= "linux-variscite"

meta-variscite-imx/conf/machine/imx8mq-var-dart.conf

18:PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/kernel_imx8mq-var-dart ?= "linux-variscite"

As far as I know, the kernel recipe “linux-yocto” gets overrided by these Machine configuration files.

Best regards,

Christian Lohr

Im Auftrag von:

Carl Zeiss Meditec AG