From: Alexander Kanavin <alex.kanavin@...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020, 1:13 pm
To: amayajindal786@...
Cc: yocto@...
Subject: Re: [yocto] Issue while adding the support for TLS1.3 in existing krogoth yocto #yocto #yocto #yocto #yocto #apt #raspberrypi #yocto
Backporting core pieces across many yocto releases is basically impossible. You more or less end up having to move and integrate half of the stack, which is a herculean task.

The correct way to approach this is to have a strategy and plan for migrating to newer yocto releases. Investigate what you need to to do to move to thud, or newer, because thud is not a supported release anymore.

Alex

On Tue, 18 Feb 2020 at 08:25, <amayajindal786@...> wrote:
I am using currently krogoth yocto for my current Arm based board. I am having currently openssl 1.0.2h and related recipes from current version but when I want to add TLs 1.3 that is openssl 1.1.1a/b/pre etc from available yocto source or from thud20. 0 yocto I am getting lot of issues. First of all I had to change rpm 4.14. 2 from current 5.4.16. After some time I got error in gobject-introspection recipe 1.46 version that sha1 sha256 hash not found when try to search in python 2.7.2 Please guide -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

View/Reply Online (#48464): https://lists.yoctoproject.org/g/yocto/message/48464
Mute This Topic: https://lists.yoctoproject.org/mt/71367169/1686489
Mute #yocto: https://lists.yoctoproject.org/mk?hashtag=yocto&subid=6691550
Mute #apt: https://lists.yoctoproject.org/mk?hashtag=apt&subid=6691550