From: yocto-bounces@... <yocto-bounces@...> On Behalf Of McKay, Sean
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 1:34 PM
To: yocto@...
Subject: [yocto] Where is the documentation for things to fix when upgrading poky versions?

Hi all,

This is probably a super easy question, but I’ve been searching half the day and decided it would be faster to ask for help.

I know I’ve seen documentation in one of the manuals that points out major changes in syntax or behavior that will need to be fixed when upgrading the underlying version of poky, but now that I have need of it, I can’t seem to find it anywhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

-Sean McKay