Re: dnf fail in do_rootfs cannot find shared library

Måns Zigher <mans.zigher@...>

Hi,

I am sorry but I cannot locate the .spec file. I tried searching for .spec in the tmp/work but I could not find any .spec file. Do I have to build with a flag to get this .spec file?

BR
Måns Zigher

Den ons 23 jan. 2019 kl 12:07 skrev Alexander Kanavin <alex.kanavin@...>:

One more thing: can you provide the .spec file that is generated
during build and used to create .rpm packages? You will find it under
tmp/work/<target_arch>/x_media/

Please try not to edit anything out of it.

Alex