Re: [yocto-rocko] : fsl-community-bsp X11 build touch screen calibration issue on iMX6UL

Alankar

Hi Max,

Yes you are right, I used the same bbappend and this resolved the issue, perfect solution…

I have been struggling with this since couple of days!

Many thanks for your inputs and resolution.

I have tested the build for imx6ulevk as well as to our own machine, both worked well. Calibration passes correctly and also writes it to /etc/pointercal.xinput file and works perfect

Thanks once again…

Regards

Alankar