Re: rocko cmake buld cstdlib:75:15: fatal error: stdlib.h: No such file or directory

Måns Zigher <mans.zigher@...>

Hi,

I am building with the SDK (not extensible) but it is also built as a recipe when building an image. The recipe is inheriting cmake but it is only in the image build that I am experiencing this problem which I shouldn't since the cmake_do_configure should be called. I will try and run bitbake -e on the recepie to see if I get any clear if the cmake_do_configure is part of it or not.

Thanks for your time I appreciate it.

Br
Mans Zigher

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018, 22:47 Dennis Menschel <menschel-d@...> wrote:
Hi Mans,

Am 18.04.2018 um 06:56 schrieb Måns Zigher:
> Hi Dennis,
>
> This makes me a bot confused in cmake_do_configure we have
>
>           -DCMAKE_NO_SYSTEM_FROM_IMPORTED=1 \
>           ${EXTRA_OECMAKE} \
>           -Wno-dev
>
> I would think that I am using this cmake_do_configure so then the
> -DCMAKE_NO_SYSTEM_FROM_IMPORTED=1 should already be called correct?
>
> BR
> Mans Zigher

if you use "devtool build" from the extensible SDK to build a recipe
that inherits cmake.bbclass, then the function cmake_do_configure() will
be called implicitly.

But if you manually compile a cmake project with the SDK, then that
function won't be used. If your SDK contains the package
nativesdk-cmake, then the SDK contains the following file:

  $OECORE_NATIVE_SYSROOT/environment-setup.d/cmake.sh

This file will be sourced along with the rest of the SDK and set an
alias for cmake with an SDK-specific toolchain file.

To verify if the option CMAKE_NO_SYSTEM_FROM_IMPORTED has been set by
cmake, you can check if the file CMakeCache.txt (in the build directory)
contains an entry for CMAKE_NO_SYSTEM_FROM_IMPORTED. An alternative way
is to inspect the configuration via ccmake after calling cmake.

Best regards,
Dennis