Re: Problem in running poky-qemu

sachin

Hi

I did same but still same problem.

I have also copied Disk "yocto-image-minimal-qemuppc-0.9.rootfs.ext3" and "Kernel Image : zImage-2.6.34-qemuppc-0.9.bin" in the /opt/poky directory

To run qemu i am using following commands

[sachin@sachinlinux poky]$ source environment-setup-ppc603e-poky-linux

[sachin@sachinlinux poky]$ poky-qemu qemuppc zImage-2.6.34-qemuppc-0.9.bin yocto-image-minimal-qemuppc-0.9.rootfs.ext3
In order for this script to dynamically infer paths
to kernels or filesystem images, you either need
bitbake in your PATH or to source poky-init-build-env
before running this script

So i am not able to run poky-qemu command.

Please suggest what to do next.

Kind Regards
Sachin

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 10:58 PM, Zhang, Jessica <jessica.zhang@...> wrote:
Hmm, somehow had the impression that your issue is relsoved, if not, sorry for the delay on getting back to you...

under /opt/poky do...

 1. source environment-setup-ppc603e-poky-linux
2. poky-qemu qemuppc absolute-path/zImage-2.6.34.qemuppc-0.9.bin
 absolute-path/yocto-image-minimal-qemuppc-0.9.rootfs.ext3 ext3

Please note I've added the absolute path to your 2 qemu files if they're not under the directory that you invoke poky-qemu.  This should fix your problem.

Thanks,
Jessica