Kevin

From: Joshua Lock
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 6:37 AM

It seems I didn't push all of my changes, just trying to replicate them
here and push.

Joshua

On Tue, 2010-10-19 at 14:31 -0700, Saul Wold wrote:

Dongxiao,

Can you take a look at this since you have worked with the gstreamer?

Thanks
Sau!

On 10/19/2010 02:15 PM, Joshua Lock wrote:
Hi all,

I've packaged Rygel, a upnp media server and renderer, to use as the
media renderer in the upnp demo. However I'm seeing a segfault at launch
and as it's getting late here I'm wondering if someone in a strategic
timezone can help debug while I cycle home and sleep.

The (ugly) recipes are in the josh/demo branch of the meta-demo
repository.

rygel --gst-debug-level=5

shows plenty of output, but nothing that jumps out to a gstreamer newb
like me. AFAICT I have all of the plugins required but it's possible we
need to add more.

If not I'll pick it up again in the morning.

Thanks,
Joshua
Joshua Lock
Intel Open Source Technology Centre