-----Original Message-----
From: Darren Hart [mailto:dvhart@linux.intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 2:52 PM
To: Anderson, Paul
Cc: Zanussi, Tom; Stewart, David C; McCombe, Kevin; Wold, Saul; Zhang,
Jessica; deVries, Alex; Polk, Jeffrey; Hatle, Mark; Purdie, Richard; Li,
Susie; Lock, Joshua; Ashfield, Bruce; Ta, Lieu; yocto@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: Yocto Linux Project Sync notes

On 10/19/2010 02:48 PM, Anderson, Paul wrote:
I thought the plan was to do BOTH a QEMU demo and a demo on real
hardware? If that's not the plan, it should be the plan.
There has been no discussion of a QEMU demo for the media network demo.
I've tested some components with QEMU, but we aren't currently planning
on demo'ing this in QEMU.

--
Darren Hart
Embedded Linux Kernel