I have created a layer to support the Creator CI20 using Ingenic JZ478.
some board highlights:
* Ingenic JZ4780, dual-core 1.2 GHz MIPS32 processor, PowerVR SGX540
GPU, 32k I&D L1 cache, 512k L2 cache
* IEEE754 Floating Point Unit
* 8 GB Flash, 1 GB DDR3 memory
* Video playback up to 1080p
* AC97 audio, via 4-pin input/output jack and HDMI connector
* HDMI output up to 2K resolution
* 2 x USB – host and OTG
* 2 x UART, GPIO, SPI, I2C, ADC, expansion headers
the layer can be found: https://github.com/akuster/meta-ci20.
U-boot is currently a binary. U-boot requires soft-float and userland
building hard-float. Yeah, most likely multilib..
sdcard image is created.
xfce works fine and uses a 3.18.13 kernel.