FW: Problem in kernel building
Nikhil Kamath <Nikhil.Kamath@...>
Thanks for the last reply.
We are trying to build a linux kernel 126.96.36.199 for imx platform. We are facing a problem as attached in the mail.
1. Initially we have run the $bitbake poky-image-minimal for ‘qemuarm’ machine. It got compiled.
2. Next I added a folder named ‘ linux-imx’ in ‘\poky-bernard-5.0\meta\recipes-kernel\linux’ to create a kernel image for imx platform.
3. The linux-imx folder contains mx35pdk folder, which inturn contains defconfig file for imx35pdk board.
4. The linux.inc & linux-imx_git.bb is added in linux folder ‘\poky-bernard-5.0\meta\recipes-kernel\linux’.
5. Added mx35pdk.conf file in ‘\poky-bernard-5.0\meta\conf\machine’.
6. Then I ran $bitbake linux-imx
Please see the following attached image.
Larsen & Toubro Limited
This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.