Re: RC3 vs RC4a

Saul G. Wold <sgw@...>

On 10/22/2010 03:48 PM, Stewart, David C wrote:
We have an RC3 which we feel confident in based on our no-nogo launch decision.

However, there are a handful of issues which are not critical but would be desirable to address them - for example, having to do with errors being "fatal" which are not, etc.

So I have asked Saul to create an RC4a with these patched in. Would like Sanity and BAT tests run on RC4a to see if we should ship it, or with stick with RC3.

RP - will complete the patch tonight.
Saul - will complete the RC4a build by 5PM Sunday (Pacific)
The build has been running overnight and should be complete, the images are in the standard location on the internal and external autobuilder dated 20101024.

Kevin and Jiajun and whole team - test this build as much as you have time for.
Please pass this request to the Windriver team also as I am not sure if they are on the list

Late Monday, we will decide whether to go with the RC3 build or RC4a build.
Once we (Jessica and I) get through Heathrow and I get a phone card (I hope), I will call Richard. If it's approved, Scott G. can move the bits to the machine.


yocto mailing list

Join { to automatically receive all group messages.