Re: GMA3600 VGA Driver

Michael Halstead

On 02/01/2013 11:22 AM, Fábio Laureano Antônio wrote:
Dear kindly ask for help to solve the demand mentioned above.

After re-reading your e-mail it seems you are trying to find GMA3600 drivers for Ubuntu 12.10, not trying to build an embedded OS with GMA3600 support. Is that correct?

If so this is probably not the right place to ask for assistance. If you are building an OS with Yocto Project can you please share what board you are working with?

Michael Halstead
Yocto Project / Sys Admin
Since I am already grateful for the attention.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fábio Laureano Antônio <fabiolaureano@...>
Date: 2012/12/11
Subject: Re: GMA3600 VGA Driver
To: Michael Halstead <michael@...>

Dear Michael,

I can not perform any of downloading dependencies mentioned on the page that you sent me. Attached hereto presented with error. And I'm a little confused on how this process could please illustrate how to install and configure the driver GMA3600?
I have over 40 computers waiting for this solution to be able to open a supermarket.

Since I am already grateful for the attention.

2012/12/10 Michael Halstead <michael@...>
Hello,

Have you looked at the sources from the Cedartrail BSP? I think this contains the driver you are interested in. Please tell me if this helped you.

Michael Halstead
Yocto Project / Sys Admin

ask about link so I can download the driver for the card GMA 3600. For I have the OS Ubuntu 12.10 and need for running this adapter. Thank you for your attention.

--
Fábio Laureano - Consultor de TI
Ribeirão Vermelho - MG - BRAZIL