From: Fábio Laureano Antônio <fabiolaureano@...>
Date: 2012/12/11
Subject: Re: GMA3600 VGA Driver
To: Michael Halstead <michael@...>

Dear Michael,

I can not perform any of downloading dependencies mentioned on the page that you sent me. Attached hereto presented with error. And I'm a little confused on how this process could please illustrate how to install and configure the driver GMA3600?
I have over 40 computers waiting for this solution to be able to open a supermarket.

Since I am already grateful for the attention.

2012/12/10 Michael Halstead <michael@...>

Hello,

Have you looked at the sources from the Cedartrail BSP? I think this contains the driver you are interested in. Please tell me if this helped you.

Michael Halstead
Yocto Project / Sys Admin

ask about link so I can download the driver for the card GMA 3600. For I have the OS Ubuntu 12.10 and need for running this adapter. Thank you for your attention.

--
Fábio Laureano - Consultor de TI
Ribeirão Vermelho - MG - BRAZIL