Re: wiki page for building basic image for raspberry pi

Robert P. J. Day

On Wed, 9 Jan 2013, Jeff Osier-Mixon wrote:

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:15 AM, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday@crashcourse.ca> wrote:
On Tue, 8 Jan 2013, Alex J Lennon wrote:

> On 08/01/2013 12:49, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> >
> >   after reading what's available, i gave it a shot and documented the
> > results here:
> >
> > http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Building_basic_RPi_image
> >
> >   the build seems to have worked, although i have no rpi unit on which
> > to test the generated artifacts.

Thanks for writing this up, Robert. If you would like to host this
on the Yocto Project wiki I'd be glad to help set it up.
let me test it first, i have no access to an RPi at the moment.
should be a day or two. and i want to clean it up just a touch.