Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, December 11, 2012 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Saul Wold <sgw@...>
PaulE, MihaiL, MichaelH, LaurentuiS, TomZ, ScottR, SeanH, EranT, Amit, JessicaZ, Nitin, KevinS, BruceA, CorneliuxS, RossB, Saul and possibly others lurking
* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.4 status - 10 min (Song/team)
- 1.4 / Master: Master is moving slower through the holidays due to Richard on vacation. Saul will be consolidating patches in stage/master_under_test. Milestone 2 will be delayed into the New Year and will be getting the SMART and SystemD changes, expect a systemd RFC in the next day or so.
- 1.3.1 / Danny (Ross): Richard merged Ross's danny-next into danny, expecting QA in early Jan with release time of Late Jan/ Early Feb.
- 1.2.2 / Denzil: Full pass testing due today, may have more patches pending.
- QA: Xmas break means people gone, expect lighter testing until 1/7
AR for QA Team: Plan 3 Full pass test cycles in Jan for M2, 1.2.2 and 1.3.1 (in that order).
* SWAT team rotation: Cristian I -> Andrei Dinu
- Thanks to Mihai L to point out the wiki page
- I will send email rotation reminders as we progress through the holidays.
* Opens - 2 min
- Eren: BSP for ALIX 3D3 BSP
He has started on the BSP and is working on graphics (x drivers), wanted some suggestions on kernel building strategies, Bruce mentioned the ELC-E talk and Darren's recent writeup.
- Cornel: Testopia
Announce it's usage and open to the Community as a way for Community Members and QA Teams can better collaborate. Wiki page is available
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Testopia and via Bugzilla http://www.bugzilla.yoctoproject.org (click on Product Dashboard)
* Team Sharing - 10 min
Amit: Checked in quickly say he will be gone about 1 month
Nitin: NUC BSP is now available in meta-intel layer, http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/motherboards/desktop-motherboards/next-unit-computing-introduction.html
PaulE: Working on Web-based layer Index tool to replace current manual wiki page see: https://bugzilla.yoctoproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3272
He will also be gone until 1/11/13.
Quick meeting thanks all
yocto mailing list
yocto mailing list