Yocto Project 2.0 (jethro 14.0.0) Support for Skylake-based Saddle Brook platform - 6th Generation Intel(r) Core(TM) Mobile Processor Family with Intel(r) CM230 and 100 Series Chipset
Ong Boon Leong
We are pleased to announce that the meta-intel BSP layer for 6th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) Mobile Processor Family with
Intel(R) CM230 and 100 Series Chipsets is now available for download.
Yocto Project Version: 2.0 - Jethro
• Linux kernel version 4.1.8
• Support integrated graphics (i915)
• Support I/O devices - SATA, USB Host v2.0 & v3.0, HD Audio and EC UART.
• Support Saddle Brook platform in-chip Ethernet driver: e1000e
• Support single displays (HDMI or DP)
• Support resolution for DP & HDMI (3840x2160@30Hz)
• Support 3 Independent Displays (HDMI, DP1 and DP2)
• Support 2D HW acceleration (Cairo)
• Support 3D HW acceleration (GL3.3 and GLES2.0/3.0)
• Support HW Media acceleration (H.264, MPEG-2, VC-1, WMV, VP8)
• Support HW Media encoding (H.264, MPEG-2)
• Support Media Players (GStreamer-VAAPI)
This Saddle Brook BSP (kernel v4.1) provides basic I/Os and graphic support, mainly for early software integration.
More features will be enabled in kernel v4.3 or above.
Please migrate to Yocto project v2.1 (kernel v4.3 or above) when it is available in Q2'16 time-frame.
The download directory is:
Thanks & Regards,