Rebecca Chang Swee Fun
We are pleased to announce the following meta-intel BSP layers for Skylake Halo DDR4 RVP 11 is now available for download.
Intel Skylake Halo DDR4 RVP11 (Kabylake) Yocto Project Version 2.2 - Morty.
It is supported by Intel Common Core BSP.
Features supported in this release:
- Linux kernel version 4.8.0
- Support integrated graphics (i915)
- Support I/O devices - SATA, USB Host v2.0&3.0, HD Audio, EC UART
- Support Saddle Brook platform in-chip Ethernet driver: e1000e
- Support single displays (HDMI or DP)
- Support resolution for DP & HDMI (3840x2160@30Hz/4096x2160@24Hz)
- Support 2 Independent Displays (HDMI, DP)
- Support 2D HW acceleration (Cairo)
- Support 3D HW acceleration (GL4.3 and GLES2.0/3.1)
- Support HW Media acceleration (H.264, HEVC, MPEG-2, VC-1, WMV, VP8, VP9)
- Support HW Media encoding (H.264, HEVC, MPEG-2, VP8)
- Support Media Players (Gstreamer-VAAPI)