Intel Core Processor (Haswell-Walnut Canyon) BSP for Yocto Project version 1.7.2 (Dizzy) now available.
Ong Boon Leong
We are pleased to announce the updated release of the Intel(r) Haswell-Walnut Canyon BSP for the Yocto Project "dizzy" 1.7.2 release.
Features Supported in this Release:
* Linux kernel version 3.10
* Support integrated graphics (i915)
* Support SATA, USB Host v2.0, APIC, RTC, HPET, WDT
* Support I/O devices - UART, LPC, SMBus I801
* Support 3 Independent Displays (HDMI, DP, and VGA)
* Support 2D HW acceleration
* Support software rendering via gstreamer
This BSP was built with the following commit id for Haswell-WC machine:
The image was built with the following commit id for Haswell-WC machine:
linux-yocto ver3.10 machine branch : standard/base: 6d28dec479d475d4f3ab1682ee0d5e1e3afc22c7
linux-yocto ver3.10 meta branch : meta: f90490d50fb51f7e1206c838731185670276d108
Intel / IOTG / PED SW Yocto Project Team