[ANNOUNCEMENT] meta-intel 5.0 with Cherry Hill (Braswell) support for Yocto Project "Krogoth" 2.1 is now available
Rebecca Chang Swee Fun
We are pleased to announce the following meta-intel BSP layers for below Intel platform is now available for download.
Intel® Pentium®/Celeron® Processor N3000 family, Intel® Atom™ x5-E8000 processor (Cherry Hill) Yocto Project Version 2.1 – Krogoth.
Supported by Intel Common Core BSP.
Kernel feature list:
- 64-bit Yocto Project Linux Kernel v4.4.3
- Legacy drivers: SATA 2.0 and 3.0, USB Host 2.0 and 3.0, HD Audio, HDMI Audio
- LPSS I/O devices: UART(Debug), HSUART(COM), I2C*, Pinctrl (GPIO*), SDHCI, SMBus
- Cherry Hill platform on-board ethernet driver: Realtek* GBE
- USB, SATA and eMMC boot with UEFI enabled
- CPU idle states support up to C6
- S3 power management
Graphics driver (i915) feature list:
- Supports HDMI 1.4b, DP1.1a and eDP1.3.
- Supports a maximum of 3 simultaneous displays (Clone or extended mode). DP is not recommended on DDI2.
- Display rotation
- Maximum resolution of 3840x2160 @ 30 Hz /2560x1600 @ 60 Hz for DP and HDMI, 2560x1440@ 60Hz for eDP
- Mesa 11.1.1 (OpenGL* 3.3, OpenGLES* 2.0, OpenGLES 3.0)
- Intel-VAAPI 1.7.0, libVA-1.7.0
- Decoding on HEVC, H264, MPEG2, VC1, MJPEG & VP8
- Supports the following encoding formats:
- raw YUY420 to H264 i420 30 fps
- raw to MPEG2 i420 30 fps
- 1920x1080 USB raw YUY2 to camera input to H264
- 1920x1080 USB raw YUY2 camera input to MPEG2
- Video scaling
- Supports transcoding “H264 to MPEG2” and “MPEG2 to H264”
- Graphic burst mode (turbo auto-throttling)
- S3 (Suspend to RAM) and DPMS
- MVC encode
- VP8 encode
- JPEG decode/encode
Download Link: https://www.yoctoproject.org/downloads/bsps/krogoth21/cherry-hill