Date

SWAT Rotation

Alexandre Belloni

Hello Christopher,

SWAT duty will rotate from me to you at the end of this Friday.

Please reply to let me know whether you will be able to work on this
task next week.

I'll be available to walk you through the swatbot process on Monday,
don't hesitate to contact me by email or on IRC.
I'll create your swatbot account soon.

--
Alexandre Belloni, co-owner and COO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering

SWAT statistics for week 16

Alexandre Belloni

Hello,

Here are the statistics for last week. Naveen was on SWAT duty.

168 failures were triaged:

* 168 by Naveen
- 73 for an issue in opkg-utils-native
- 22 for check-layer-nightly issues Richard was working on
- 13 for go-runtime source fetching issues
- 8 for an issue in epiphany
- 7 for issues already solved at the time of triage
- 7 for individual issues reported on the mailing list
- 6 for space issues on the tmpfs
- 5 for kernel config warnings
- 4 for a build started for ebugging purposes
- 4 occurrences of new bug 14353
- 1 occurrence of new bug 14352
- 1 occurrence of new bug 14359
- 1 occurrence of new bug 14360
- 8 new occurrences of bug 14128
- 3 new occurrences of bug 14251
- 2 new occurrences of bug 14177
- 1 new occurrence of bug 14002
- 1 new occurrence of both bug 14163 and 14244
- 1 new occurrence of bug 14353 and 14354

Alexandre Belloni, co-owner and COO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com

Re: SWAT Rotation

Alexandre Belloni

To be clear that was the end of Friday 23rd. I see you got the email on
Saturday ;)

On 26/04/2021 01:02:44+0000, Saini, Naveen Kumar wrote:
Noted.

Thanks,
Naveen

SWAT duty will rotate from you to me at the end of this Friday, thanks for
your work!

--
Alexandre Belloni, co-owner and COO, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel
engineering https://bootlin.com

SWAT Rotation

Alexandre Belloni

Hello Naveen,

SWAT duty will rotate from you to me at the end of this Friday, thanks
for your work!

--
Alexandre Belloni, co-owner and COO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com

Space issues on the autobuilder

Richard Purdie

Hi All,

I wanted to give a headsup that we're seeing out of space issues on the autobuilder.
The cause is the tmpfs change for qemu images we added recently. It appears 'someone'
forgot to remove the files from the tmpfs after testing completed. This is the cause
of the space errors on debian8 in particular. Was a bit puzzled for a while as it
had plenty of space!

I'll work out a patch to clean up the files after runqemu completes! Just wanted
to ensure people knew the reason and that it should get fixed soon. It has
implications for backporting those patches to other releases.

SWAT statistics for week 15

Alexandre Belloni

Hello,

Here are the statistics for last week. Alejandro was still on SWAT duty.

415 failures were triaged:

* 221 by Alejandro
- 184 for an issue with a gnutls change that was already worked on
- 16 for the gcc upgrade to 10.3.0 that was then fixed by Richard
- 7 for the go upgrade patch, the fix is still being worked on
- 4 for cancelled builds without any failure
- 2 occurrences of new bug 14345
- 1 occurrence of new bug 14346
- 2 new occurrences of bug 13802
- 2 new occurrences of bug 14029
- 2 new occurrences of bug 14251
- 1 new occurrence of bug 14230

* 194 by Richard
- 180 for a patch he fixed
- 8 for an issue in a patch for prserv he reported on the list
- 6 for an issue with ab-helper changes he reported on the list

Alexandre Belloni, co-owner and COO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com

Re: SWAT Rotation

Naveen Saini

Hello Alexandre,
I have received this email and will take over tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Naveen

SWAT duty will rotate from Alejandro to you at the end of this Friday.

Please reply to let me know whether you will be able to work on this task.

I'll be available to walk you through the process on Monday, don't hesitate to
contact me by email or on IRC.

Thanks!

--
Alexandre Belloni, co-owner and COO, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel
engineering https://bootlin.com

SWAT Rotation

Alexandre Belloni

Hello Naveen,

SWAT duty will rotate from Alejandro to you at the end of this Friday.

Please reply to let me know whether you will be able to work on this
task.

I'll be available to walk you through the process on Monday, don't
hesitate to contact me by email or on IRC.

Thanks!

--
Alexandre Belloni, co-owner and COO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com

SWAT statistics for week 14

Alexandre Belloni

Hello,

Here are the statistics for last week. Alejandro was on SWAT duty.

10 failures were triaged:

* 6 by Alejandro
- 1 occurrence of new bug 14341
- 2 new occurrences of bug 14251
- 1 new occurrence of bug 14201
- 1 new occurrence of bug 14230
- 1 new occurrence of bug 14295

* 4 by Richard
- 4 for an experimental build

There was an issue with the autobuilder/swatbot reporter code that
prevented more failures to be logged, hence the low number.

Alexandre Belloni, co-owner and COO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com

Issues with buildbot to swatbot connection

Richard Purdie

Hi All,

We've had some issues with the connection between swatbot and the autobuilder
meaning that swatbot wasn't getting build entries or updates for some periods
over the last few weeks.

With some help from Michael we figured out the issue and I've updated the
autobuilder notifier code so it that it reconnects properly if logins expire.

Unfortunately we don't yet have a way to replay lost builds data back to swatbot
to bring it's database back in sync.

Over the weekend I did test:

gcc 11 - issues were reported to Khem on the mailing list
gcc 10.3 - there were several failures from this and we're now testing revised patches

SWAT statistics for week 13

Alexandre Belloni

Hello,

Here are the statistics for last week. Paul was on SWAT duty.

21 failures were triaged:

* 18 by Paul
- 1 occurrence of new bug 14331
- 4 new occurrences of bug 14329
- 3 new occurrences of bug 14029
- 2 new occurrences of bug 13802
- 2 new occurrences of bug 14294
- 1 new occurrence of bug 14163
- 1 new occurrence of bug 14200
- 1 new occurrence of bug 14274
- 1 for a new occurence of 14177, 14294 and 14296
- 1 for the valgrind update he replied to on the list
- 1 failure because of a previous build failure

* 1 by Richard
- 1 for a build that was not for SWAT

* 2 by Michael
- 2 builds to test the infra

Alexandre Belloni, co-owner and COO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com

SWAT Rotation

Alexandre Belloni

Hello Alejandro,

SWAT duty will rotate from Paul to you at the end of this Friday.

Please reply to let me know whether you will be able to work on this
task.

I'll be available to walk you through the process on Monday, don't
hesitate to contact me by email or on IRC.

Thanks!

--
Alexandre Belloni, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com

SWAT statistics for week 12

Alexandre Belloni

Hello,

Here are the statistics for last week. Oleksiy was on SWAT duty.

244 failures were triaged:

* 140 by Oleksiy
- 6 occurrences of new bug 14313
- 4 occurrences of new bug 14329
- 2 occurrences of new bug 14320
- 1 occurrence of new bug 14314
- 1 occurrence of new bug 14321
- 4 new occurrences of bug 14029
- 2 new occurrences of bug 14177
- 2 new occurrences of bug 14200
- 2 new occurrences of bug 14230
- 1 new occurrence of bug 13054
- 1 new occurrence of bug 13802
- 1 new occurrence of bug 14128
- 1 new occurrence of bug 14163
- 1 new occurrence of bug 14230
- 1 new occurrence of bug 14254
- 1 new occurrence of bug 14294
- 28 for an issue in util-linux
- 27 for an issue with a libglib-2.0 patch
- 7 for an issue with the run-postinsts patch
- 4 for reproducibility issues following a valgrind upgrade
- 3 for an issue with an mpv patch
- 36 builds cancelled with no other error
- 4 failures in meta-oe, not for SWAT

* 81 by Richard
- 81 for a in his own patch that he fixed

* 23 by me
- 23 builds cancelled with no other error

Alexandre Belloni, co-owner and COO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com

Re: SWAT Rotation

Paul Eggleton

Hi Alexandre

Yes I'll take it this week. I'll happily take any tips on the new process 😊

Cheers
Paul