Yocto SWAT team
We have plans to participate in yocto swat team from Cisco (Oleksiy Obitotskyy oobitots@... & Valerii Chernous vchernou@...). Could you provide more information about process (in addition to wiki https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Build_Failure_Swat_Team)?
Here is what we have regarding yocto swat:
- we could monitor build status with console or by mail list. It's ok we have mail list or console and we could get error logs and some meta information about build like branch/reason, etc.
- criteria what to do with failed build is quite unclear for now. master and master-next branches is ok - we have to file bugs and or report to mail lists (?).
- after pre-triage we should write something to buildlog wiki - this step is unclear;
- we have no access to bug tracker and wiki account, but already have access to swat/yocto-builds/yocto-main mail list.
It would be nice to have some workflow example like:
- we got bug during build;
- decided on some criterion that we have to:
- send report (to what mail lists?);
- file bug (with some template/tags);
- or just ignore it.
- other steps.