Issues with buildbot to swatbot connection
We've had some issues with the connection between swatbot and the autobuilder
meaning that swatbot wasn't getting build entries or updates for some periods
over the last few weeks.
With some help from Michael we figured out the issue and I've updated the
autobuilder notifier code so it that it reconnects properly if logins expire.
Unfortunately we don't yet have a way to replay lost builds data back to swatbot
to bring it's database back in sync.
Over the weekend I did test:
gcc 11 - issues were reported to Khem on the mailing list
gcc 10.3 - there were several failures from this and we're now testing revised patches