[External] RE: Upgrading the components with latest version

Jagade, Nachiket

Hi Shiv,

We are working on TI am335x sitara based platform.

We have adopted Yocto build as per your suggestion and created custom distro which is a mix of arago and poky.

Reason is that when we last checked, arago distro did not had latest version of open source packages.

Also some layers were not available in arago and we had to resolve many dependencies while compiling.

We created this custom distro long ago using Dunfell 3.1.2 branch.

Now we want to make a new distro with latest versions of all required packages.

So shall we go with 3.4 Honister or with latest dunfell release 3.1.13? Which release has full ti support for chipset and other drivers ?

What will you suggest to achieve this?

Thanks,

Nachiket