Date

Re: Vivante graphics driver

Andy Pont <andy.pont@...>

Otavio wrote...

We seem to be having really poor performance with canvas events in our
HTML5/CSS front end and some of the benchmarks[1] we have run only seem
to make 10fps.
Using what? WPE, Chromium, WebEngine?
I have been looking at the contents of your meta-browser layer and also searching around on the internet and have found a number of references to Ozone and DRM/GBM but haven’t been able to find a recipe to build that configuration. Is it something that can be made to work for our project?

-Andy.

[NXP] Failed to build gstreamer1.0 ith Yocto thud on NXP IMX8MQ

Atiki Karim

Hi,

I'm currently trying to build gstreamer1.0 with Yocto Thud.

My host machine is a Debian 9 (stretch) Linux.

It always succeeded with previous version of Yocto rocko and sumo.

But there with thud I immediately get an Unpack Error I've never experienced before:

ERROR: gstreamer1.0-1.14.4.imx-r0 do_unpack: gitsm: submodule unpack failed: UnpackError Unpack failure for URL: 'gitsm://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/gstreamer/common.git;protocol=https;name=common;subpath=common;bareclone=1;nobranch=1'. No up to date source found: clone directory not available or not up to date: /opt/yocto/imx8/fsl-imx8-thud-4.19.35-1.0.0/../../downloads/git2/anongit.freedesktop.org.git.gstreamer.common.git; shallow clone not enabled
ERROR: gstreamer1.0-1.14.4.imx-r0 do_unpack: Unpack failure for URL: 'gitsm://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/gstreamer/common.git;protocol=https;name=common;subpath=common;bareclone=1;nobranch=1'. No up to date source found: clone directory not available or not up to date: /opt/yocto/imx8/fsl-imx8-thud-4.19.35-1.0.0/../../downloads/git2/anongit.freedesktop.org.git.gstreamer.common.git; shallow clone not enabled
ERROR: gstreamer1.0-1.14.4.imx-r0 do_unpack: Function failed: base_do_unpack
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /opt/yocto/imx8/fsl-imx8-thud-4.19.35-1.0.0/build/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/gstreamer1.0/1.14.4.imx-r0/temp/log.do_unpack.27700
ERROR: Task (/opt/yocto/imx8/fsl-imx8-thud-4.19.35-1.0.0/sources/meta-freescale/recipes-multimedia/gstreamer/gstreamer1.0_1.14.imx.bb:do_unpack) failed with exit code '1'

I've attached the log.do_unpack file. I tried to clean everything up, but I still get this annoying error and I'm stuck with it for a while now.

Any suggestion is really welcome

Thanks.

Karim

Re: [wpe-webkit] Optimising imx6 performance for HTML5 using Cog + WPE WebKit

Wouter Vanhauwaert