Re: X11, GLX, OPENGL

Andrei Gherzan

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 9:01 PM, Otavio Salvador <otavio@...> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 5:40 PM, Craig McDermott <cmcdermott@...> wrote:
> We are trying to use X11, GLX and OPENGL on the YOCTO 1.4 fsl builds.  We
> are baking fsl-image-gui.  We were on the danny branch but were running into
> the vivante_dri.so problem.  I moved to the master branch this weekend and
> am having better luck but it still in not working.  We have a very simple
> app that works fine on the desktop.  What I am trying to access is the state
> of iMX6 graphics in Linux and what the most stable direction is for vivante.
> We really just need to load PNG files and bitblit them to the display.  We
> also need to get mouse and keyboard data.  Can anyone provide any direction?
>

> Also, I was trying to test with the GPU SDK 1.0.0.  Most of those
> applications want to use fbDirect but all of the YOCTO builds appear to have
> the DirectFB support disabled.  I was wondering what the issues with
> DirectFB are?

The FSL binaries are built against DirectFB1.4 and Yocto has 1.6.

Btw. Why don't we ship directfb 1.4 inside meta-fsl as long as those are compiled against this version?
We have a similar thing with xorg, right?

--
Andrei Gherzan
m: +40.744.478.414 |  f: +40.31.816.28.12

Join meta-freescale@lists.yoctoproject.org to automatically receive all group messages.